- How do I message privately another user? - Simply find your name and next to the globe icon, click the box icon and then Compose New. There you can also read messages when people message you!
- How do I post a status update? - Click on the What's on your mind? button on the right side of the forums.
- How do I change my email/password? - Click on your name in the header of the page, then from the dropdown choose Account Settings. Depending on what you want to change, go to the corresponding tab.
- How can I enable text formatting and profile photos in status updates? - Head over to the Recent Status Updates panel on the home page, click Options and from the dropdown menu click on the buttons underneath Rich Text and Display Profile Photos. Don't forget to click save!
- What's a signature and how do I get one? - Find your name on the top, click Account Settings and then go to Signature. Click on View Signatures so that you can see it and then add images or text - it's up to you!
- How do I create a blog? - Read more about blogs here.
- How do I add an image in the content I'm writing? - Simply find the link that lets you add an attachment, browse for the file from your computer and upload it. To insert it, just simply click once or twice on the image and it's in!
- Can I change the look of the forums? - Sure! Scroll down to the bottom, click on themes and choose the one you like. The theme is changed only for your account.
If you can't find an answer to your question here, use your favorite search engine to help you. Make sure to add ipb 4 or ipboard 4 in the end of your question (e.g. how to change profile picture ipb 4) so that you can find the exact answer.